Many Industrial sectors in India are resource intensive and polluting and are inadequately equipped with pollution control measures leaving a huge negative footprint on the environment. Reduction of these impacts is need of the hour. ‘Environmental Audit’ is a paramount approach to perform this activity.
It is a tool to evaluate the impact of industrial processes on the environment, to identify possible solutions to reduce or eliminate such impacts and to assess the status of compliance to regulatory and other requirements. Environmental Audit also helps to identify solutions for efficient use of resources and greater adoption of clean and environmentally sound technologies for sustainable industrial development
Centre for Science and Environment (CSE) recognizes this need and offers a four-day training programme on ‘Environmental Audit for Sustainable Industrialization’ at its training campus Anil Agarwal Environment Training Institute (AAETI). The training programme consists of lectures from experts, discussions, case studies and class exercises.
• Approach, Scope & Methodology for conducting Resource, Energy & Water Audits
• Preparing material, energy and water balance
• Industrial stack emission monitoring and water audit instrumentation with practical demonstration
• Practical skill building for developing extensive check-list & questionnaire for auditing
• Case studies on energy and water efficient practices and technologies for various industries
• Understanding the concept of Environment Management Systems like ISO 14001
• Cost-benefit analysis of recommended technologies and solutions
Rs 23,000/- per participant for Double Occupancy accommodation
Rs. 30,000/- per participant for Single Occupancy accommodation (Fees Includes training material, boarding and lodging, travel from New Delhi to AAETI and back)
10% EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT VALID TILL 30 JUNE 2019
COURSE DURATION – August 20 to 23, 2019
COURSE VENUE – Anil Agarwal Environmental Training Institute (AAETI), Nimli, Rajasthan.
LAST DATE FOR APPLYING – July 30, 2019
WHO CAN APPLY – Consultants and auditors, Environmental managers from industries, Environmental regulators, Students and researchers
For any query, please contact:
Ishita Garg, Senior Research Associate,
Centre for Science and Environment,
41 Tughalakabad Institutional Area, New Delhi- 1100 62
Ph.no.: 011-29955124,299956394, Ext no. 251
Email : [email protected]
For more details: https://www.cseindia.org/environmental-audit-for-sustainable-industrialization-8711